Amongst The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst The Stars

Welcome leader, your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[V,18] Pyhonas Major

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookzilla
Admin
Rookzilla

[V,18] Pyhonas Major Empty
PostSubject: [V,18] Pyhonas Major   [V,18] Pyhonas Major I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 11:50 pm

[V,18] Pyhonas Major 5ilIpeX

Pyhonas System
Pyhonas Major
Kharkum

In the glorious empire lies its jewel, Kharkum. The planet is lush and its possibilities seemingly limitless. The centre of that jewel is the commanding urban sprawl; Capitas Canatrax. High above the city lies a space station and a relevant scaffold. The station is armed and sees all ships through to the planets surface, freighters and small time detection vessels accommodate the large marble that is Kharkum. The planet's urban mega-metropolises are all easily viewable from space. Being constructed from template, the cities appear as large white dots on the deep green and snowy landscapes that inhabit the planet. As with most space faring nations, trade comes and goes, with drones delivering goods across planets. Unmanned FTL freighters run tirelessly to ship goods over the planet, exchanging goods from the Kajob to the Nakar homeworld. Down on the service of Kharkum, high up in one of Capitas Canatrax's high towers of marble, the Nakar High Council discusses matters.

Declamatorious sat at the round table, squashed in were 26 males, and 2 females. Each took a turn at the table, but the council was lucky if there were 4 statements per meeting. Prince Corrax, resource manager was the first to speak.

"Marble, the sacred resource of city building, is becoming more and more difficult to source. While this is but... a minor obstacle, you know that the tolls of the Imperial Civil War, and the Colonial Wars have pumped up our military to have much unneeded chaff. Long gone are the days where we could whimsically pump fifty thousand spad's down on the planet, and care not for the casualties. We must begin to transfer, and attempt to educate the soldiers."

High General Banion spoke up at this statement.
"Do you realise how long that would take? To program a Nakar memory chip takes years, to culture the machine to sing in tune with the brain, do you know how much it requires to then destroy that song? Soldiers become dependant on their machine chips for their rudimentary tasks when they retire, such as farming, plumbing and maintenance work. Some soldiers' brains even invest their emotional data into their datachips."

As the general spoke, a Magharan clicked and clacked his claws, equipping himself with a translator.
"Krrratratrat. Can we get some food in here?" The general looks at the Magharan and waves his hand to the guards in the circular room, two depart to the imperial kitchens. The guards re-enter with servants carrying gold trays of cooked food. Declamatorious grabs a plumpet (game bird) leg, ripping into it with his teeth as he listens to the general continue. The general bites into an exotic purple fruit, splashing his mouth and face with fruit juice that dribbles off his chin.

"As I was saying, mm, the brain can become reliant on the chip, to take that away would, mm, cause permanent damage." The general went on "You could attempt to add new patterns into our, uhm, lesser soldiers. With more room for expansion, but we have to keep the soldiers on the ground, for if we lay them off, we could be facing a rebellion of nakar that cannot turn off their killer instincts. At least, not for the moment."

A zarakian fluttered its wings and emitted stinks from its nostrels, Declamatorious sighed "Zoolzax, the translater." Declamatorious' translater he was wearing to communicate with the creature started to emit its own puffs and stinks, to which the nakar representatives laughed. The zarakian, Zoolzax, took out a metal object from the table and clipped it into his nostrils, as he puffed, the nakar language was synthesised.

<:: "Is this working? You need to tell me if this is working, I am curious."

"Yes,"
said the General and Declamatorious, Admiral Thratkor nodded aswell "Speak zarakian, enlighten us to your ideas, for that is why you are here, yes?"

Zoolzax puffed and his machine ticked and began to spit out words. "Whilst the nakar in this room both argue over two things you fail to see what you are most effective at. The lack of raw materials, and the lack of ways to source them are the same problem. A problem, which can, in turn be solved by the problem of excess nakarpower. You should send your excess soldiers out for mining operations on the fringes of the empire, if you cannot control their killer instincts, you should begin to settle them in abandoned systems. They are likely to follow their order subroutine, as we have seen in the colonial wars, they can endure the harshest of conditions also. Send the soldiers out in the A.I. freighters, and then we shall get our minerals."

General Banion nodded, then clapped
"Very good zarakian, scribe!" At his words a zarakian flew in on its wings. Banion addressed it. "I need all of that written in a signable bill to pass the basic legislature." The zarakian nodded and wrote it down, then flew out sharply.

Declamatorious raised his hands "While the contributions are noted, gentlenakar, we must proceed with caution. The galaxy as we know it as recently suffered fallout from a brutal war. Our historians believe that this was caused some time roughly around the time of the third galactic recession, which we are still feeling the tail end of. They believe this was between the Ancient Alarei, and Man"

Banion guffawed at this statement. "Heh, the Alarei, what a bunch of turn-tale dogs."

Declamatorious continued "While we may feel that now is the time to recover samples of our ages old empire on star systems afar, we may not know who lays claim to them. Don't mistake me however for someone that will belay the interests of the empire, I am merely saying, we must use the carrot before we use the stick. We must see how diplomacy goes with other nations, which is why we must invite all of those viable for diplomacy.”

Admiral Yathrok nodded. “The fleets are tried and stretched. The hyperspace gates allow us to rapidly defend a planet from say the likes of pirates, but to bring the fleet to bare on a matter such as colonization outside our space would be a regrettable waste.”

Zoolzax nodded “Consolidation, consolidation is key to prosperity for our people right now, we must seek out resources on our existing worlds. We have gates over colonies afar, give it a few months, then we can start making progress, right now we must recover from this dip in materials. Once that dib subsides we can start to truly churn out progress again.”

Declamatorius looked around, one to his science team. “Kran, how are things in our science sector, how are we holding up?”

Kran was hesitant before receiving a nod from Admiral Yathrok, who had otherwise said nothing. Kran replied, adjusting his lab coat as he did. “We are progressing well In the civil construction sector, but the Zarakian is accurate with his consolidation statement.”

Declamatorius nods, then stands, he is joined by the council in his posture.
“That will conclude today's meeting, thank you all for coming, you may now leave….”
Back to top Go down
Rookzilla
Admin
Rookzilla

PostSubject: Re: [V,18] Pyhonas Major   [V,18] Pyhonas Major I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 12:33 pm

Pyhonas System
Pyhonas Major
Kharkum
High Speakers Residence

Declamatorius thrashed a few data tablets away from his desk after being told the news. "I have had it with these damn festering pirates carving our trade lanes apart. We had a colonial asset in the area, what if they had made their station there. We are dealing with a dangerous force of galactic space-faring... space faring degenerates!"

"Declamatorius, sir, the Lojari have been a valuble mercinary asset to us in the past, their role in the attack on the Saphrithi-"

"I KNOW THEIR ROLE IN THE ATTACK ON THE SAPHRITHID HOMEWORLD," Declamatorius roared, before composing himself, "I was actually the one that commissioned the statues in their honour. We need to find out a way to stop these pirates and stop them now, we have a dreadnought out of service, a vast top hitter of our navy in the dry dock, we need to launch an immediate assault. You're admirals, you're generals, think."

"Declamatorius, Yathrok has suggested, in his stead, to merge to two active fleets and return the auxiliary fleet for anti-pirate operations in the region, converting our existing small ships, and passing another production bill, hours will increase across the galaxy."

Declamatorius nodded at this suggestion. "Alright, it will be so, write up the bill, I will authorise the mergings of our two navies into a strike fleet. What next?"

The lights in the hall dimmed and a floor mounted projector displayed a cluster of systems, including the Lojari pirating stations. "Deep space scans and surveilance craft runs show that most of the Lojari activity originates from here, and these pirates regularly return here. We believe this to match Council maps as to the rough wherabouts of the planet Lojar. We need to jump to Lojar, strike it heavily with our navy, and retreat before doing too much damage, a tit-for-tat counter attack, causing them a four to five year economic setback, once we do this, we attack those pirates which rise to the fight."

Declamatorius shifted uncomfortably in his seat, as he set about forming his reply, watching the holograms drift around the room, he picked his lunch out of his teeth and spoke his reply; "Correct me if I'm understanding this poorly, you want to strike another species homeworld?"

"That is correct, not on the scale of the Saphrithids, just enough to castrate them until we can forumlate a correct plan."

"I will not authorise a blind sanction for open war, not on my time, when I retire and a more bold speaker takes my place, you can cast this golden age in the fire. I will sanction action, but I want reconnaissance, I want intelligence. Until then, not a time is going past the re-fitting of that dreadnought." Declamatorius stood from his chair, as did his cronies. "That is your hint to leave gentlenakar, come back to me when you have something proficient."
Back to top Go down
Rookzilla
Admin
Rookzilla

PostSubject: Re: [V,18] Pyhonas Major   [V,18] Pyhonas Major I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Pyhonas System
Pyhonas Major
Kharkum
High Speakers Residence

Within a few hours they had gotten back to him, if there was one perk about being a quasi-junta it was that the military really did listen when the High Speaker barked out an order. A general Nakar general with a fresh face, adorned in black ceremony robes outstretched a hand. "High Speaker, its an honour-" Declamatorius sighed as he said this "Save the formalities general, I'm sure you're excited to see me and that you won't let me down, but you're stalling precious Imperial seconds by not handing me the information on that tablet." With this being said the general handed Declamatorius everything he needed to know, or he wanted to know. He wasn't calling the shots, but he needed time to form a plan AND keep the military busy, as was the life of any head of state with an armed forces designed to destroy the cosmos.

Declamatorius got up from his chair and dandered around the room as he read off the screen, noting a few nods and whistles at what the tablet told him, he switched it off shortly after about 5 minutes of scanning and looking around. "Well now. I believe I've seen everything I need to see...."

"....Wipe it out, wipe that system out."
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: [V,18] Pyhonas Major   [V,18] Pyhonas Major I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Pyhonas System
Pyhonas Major
Approach to Kharkum

Vendauran Vaua reclined on his stool, although the executive vessel had all the amenities to cater to even the most meticulous and demanding of CEO's he never felt right. Having come from a family of impoverished Dausarrai warriors he had become accustomed to hardship and making due with little at hand. When his ancestral seat was razed to the ground by the Tsetserkan and his family slaughtered he embraced exile amongst the stars having become Hadrikai, or one without a master.

Alas, not being well accustomed to spacefaring life currency and means of living became an issue and a distant relative of his secured an assignment for him upon his begrudging request. The nature of which served to astound him, but one does not defy the will of the Kakai.

He had arrived late, the star charts provided to him to be antiquated and off the mark. He could only hope the signal he ordered to be transmitted was still valid in the eyes of the Kharkum Government.

Last edited by Thimble on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rookzilla
Admin
Rookzilla

PostSubject: Re: [V,18] Pyhonas Major   [V,18] Pyhonas Major I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 1:42 am

Pyhonas System
Pyhonas Major
Approach to Kharkum

The Jioran ship was under sensor scan the moment it arrived in the flushed system. A message came to them, quickly in human english.

<:: "Unidentified vessel; Identify yourself, make your craft stationary if you wish to progress into Imperial Space... Correction. Jioran vessel, presumed, please proceed to these designated co-ordinates we will broadcast to your ship."

As they said this, if they had any active sensors they would see a formation of 15 fighter craft turning from 3500km and closing, the co-ordinates were sent to them. Whilst they stayed still; if they chose to, or were merely observant, there would be long shipping ques and large FTL gates, swallowing and spitting quantum wave bubbles as the Empire's trade might was in full glare, alien ships of scale and size moving and hauling cargo, presiding over these ques were large policing vessels, flashing green and yellow in space, correcting lines and making maintenance to broken FTL drives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [V,18] Pyhonas Major   [V,18] Pyhonas Major I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[V,18] Pyhonas Major
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amongst The Stars :: Amongst The Stars :: Amongst The Stars :: Roleplay Instances-
Jump to: