Amongst The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst The Stars

Welcome leader, your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To speed up the starting process!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookzilla
Admin
Rookzilla

To speed up the starting process! Empty
PostSubject: To speed up the starting process!   To speed up the starting process! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 7:55 pm

We're going to start the roleplay without the fleet combat system perfected, as many of you probably want to proceed and its most likely that fleet combat is far away from now, and even if it is it's most likely going to be just written up rather than gamed out!

So, this is your hint, drivers, start your engines!

The fleet combat system is still in place and will continue to be worked on however.
Back to top Go down
Retrorobot

Retrorobot

PostSubject: Re: To speed up the starting process!   To speed up the starting process! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:00 pm

Also, we've been talking about a system of just removing the gamification of this, or at least simplifying it heavily.

Most people are just here to roleplay, and the game system serves as a huge entry barrier especially for people who don't care very much for that sort of thing in the first place.

All you need to do now is set up your fleets so they fit in the appropriate point scale system (Great power, regional power, ect.) you don't have to design their feats, crew skills, ect.

Just the overall composition like

2x battleships
3x cruisers
6x frigates
blah blah
Back to top Go down
TheWildSpud

TheWildSpud

PostSubject: Re: To speed up the starting process!   To speed up the starting process! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Fair enough, this seems like a good choice.
Back to top Go down
Credentials

Credentials

PostSubject: Re: To speed up the starting process!   To speed up the starting process! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:18 pm

I'm going to start write-ups tonight, might be posting by today or tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To speed up the starting process!   To speed up the starting process! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To speed up the starting process!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amongst The Stars :: Information :: Information :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: