Amongst The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst The Stars

Welcome leader, your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[T,05] Jioran Space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thimble

Thimble

[T,05] Jioran Space Empty
PostSubject: [T,05] Jioran Space   [T,05] Jioran Space I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 2:22 am

A sprawling system and the location of the Jioran homeworld, unique for being one of the few planets with life actually situated within a Nebula, one which encompasses the system and much of the surrounding space which has the potential to make maneuvering difficult for races not adept in sensor technology.

Aside from that, the system is largely barren of life and even certain materials as Jior remains it's singular 'jewel'. Aside from the star and Jior itself there remains two gas giants and three more barren worlds with extreme climates, asteroid fields litter the system and are often used by either the Jioran Army or Navy as military installations. Aside from that there are numerous satellites bearing the dynastic emblems of the Clans and vast Corporate entities which sponsored their projects and there remains a great deal of space stations and ports off the surface.

[T,05] Jioran Space ShacZCM

Jior itself is an incredibly lush planet teeming with life, as harsh as that may be. It's steppes, deserts and sprawling jungles are home to countless beasts of burden, mighty steeds, fearsome predators as well as colorful insects and birds. Littered throughout are the numerous settlements, cities, towns and villages of the developed and cultured Jioran civilization, the ease of which armies could march through it's lands meant the unification of the race long before other civilizations.

By ancient law there is only one capital of Jior, the 'Golden Porte' and seat of the Emperor known as Dzukou and legally as well as by religious text the people believe the only rightful leaders of Jior must reside within the Porte. The city itself is one of Jior's most populous with over 28 million people residing within it's limits, this includes foreigners tolerated under special trade missions almost entirely for commercial purposes but diplomats are known to be allowed under that specific cover as well.
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: [T,05] Jioran Space   [T,05] Jioran Space I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 11:54 am

Jior
Mudgozhar Domain, Tsetserkan Clan Stronghold
Audience Chamber

[T,05] Jioran Space 2jKIFij
Ichmon Ackaur fought for the Tsetserkan all his life, his humble beginnings as a lesser Dausarrai echoed that of the mighty Lord Ksauto whom he now served. Its within these mutually humble beginnings which foresaw the dark clouds on the horizon. Again and again the five most powerful lords of the realm, when asked to swear fealty to Ksauto's son and heir, reiterated their oaths of loyalty purely for Ksauto and his 'legacy' continuously dodging when challenged to bow to his son. When threats forced them to reply otherwise they rescinded the oath the next year when the same challenge arrived to their gates.

Ksauto looked exhausted upon Ackaur's return with the foreboding news, it had become routine to no longer question the tradition. Ackaur remained in his kowtow until addressed directly by his lord which prompted him to sit up on his knees.

"I grow old and tired, Lord Ichmon." Ackaur could see the effect the stresses of rulership and intrigue had on him in the growing lines of his face. "I look to the future, hoping one day I can finally rest but again and again I find myself concerned for my son and of my legacy."

Ackaur remained silent only a moment, a reply formed in his mind.

"You have no cause for concern, my Lord! With me and your undefeated Generals and Dausarrai standing by the Tsetserkan legacy you need not worry, we will die before we allow the subversion of your will!" he kowtowed, again rising when addressed by Ksauto.

"Indeed you will, but are you enough? That is my concern, our enemies consolidated under our banner know that I'm not the warrior I once was for I will soon wither and die as the energy gifted to me by the Ruezhi flees my mortal shell and I join my ancestors amongst the Dausarrai heroes."

He adjusted the position of the stool he sat on.

"My son remains inexperienced, I fear that again the flames of war will rage across our sacred land upon my departure."

"If that is fate, then we will lead Oros on his own glorious trail of victory until we, too, join you in the Ancestral Fields!"

Ksauto smiled,"Yes, that is what I count on. Leave me, Lord Ichmon."

Ackaur departed, leaving Ksauto to retreat back into his trance as his internal battle over the fate of his Clan continued. Outside, from the great tower of the Keep the banner of Clan Tsetserkan fluttered in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Credentials

Credentials

PostSubject: Re: [T,05] Jioran Space   [T,05] Jioran Space I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 1:06 pm

Jioran System
Outer Limits of the System
Lojari Refugee Fleet

As previous fleets had fled, the Lojari refugees ended up in Jioran Space. They syphoned through, appeared at the edge of the system, having ran as far as they could away from their pirating brothers, they looked for salvation, but the result they received might not have been what they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: [T,05] Jioran Space   [T,05] Jioran Space I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 10:10 am

Jioran System
Outer Limits
Forward Base 'Venkataramanadan', Commanders Quarters

[T,05] Jioran Space 1c5ea36cbf08c31c0124861f277aa6ae

"Correct, sir, they number in the hundreds. Ships of extremely diverse make, some using signals and transmitting using frequencies of nations and races we haven't even seen before."
a liaison spoke to his superior officer, who mulled the information before responding.

"Thank you, Lieutenant. I have to confer with Supreme Command."
his subordinate saluted and bowed deeply before retreating from his quarters.

He turned to the transmitter activated near his workstation.
"Were you able to comprehend?"

"We were, Major." a voice muttered from the device. "This is a problem for us, this interdiction by what we believe to be the 'Lojari' could pose a serious threat to our system, let alone our way of life if by some chance they make it to our Homeland."

"I concur," a different voice spoke, this one harder than the last. "They cannot be allowed to taint our divine world, I advocate for their extermination. Rout them from the system."

"Indeed, it's troublesome to ascertain the exact nature of these particula-" the Jioran cut himself off, a degree of shuffling was heard alongside murmurs and distant conversation before after a long silence the original voice broke through.

"You have new orders, Major. Do what you can to stall and contain the fleet, you'll be issued a message to broadcast. Recite it exactly as it is and standby for further assistance. We are cutting our transmission."

Major Aioro remain standing, stunned at the development. Someone had personally overrode the will of the Grand Marshal, such authority could only reside in the Emperor's hands. He immediately donned his cap before rapidly marching off to the command center of the station, being a rather small construct embedded in an asteroid the Forward Base was a cramped structure and the voyage took far longer than it should've. His second was waiting for him, an extraordinarily young lieutenant named Kirat who greeted him with a bow.

"Major! The ships maintain their course, anything from Supreme Command?"

"They want us to contain them." the two Jiorans exchanged a smirk before the Major continued. "Apparently they have some sort of plan in mind, it's likely this comes from the Emperor himself."

"Seems they expect great feats from us, a detachment all the way out here in the middle of the abyss."

"You're telling me." they walked together into the command center, before long a message was relayed on all available frequencies in effort to reach as much of the Lojari as possible using what knowledge of languages they could take advantage of.

<:: "All vessels of Lojar. Jior greets you. Vessels are to remain stationary. We seek communication with leadership figures. Expect all possible means to be made to bring them to us. Our nature and temperament will be one of peace." ::>
Back to top Go down
Credentials

Credentials

PostSubject: Re: [T,05] Jioran Space   [T,05] Jioran Space I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 pm

The Lojari fleet does as it is ordered. The fleet powers down as the cluster of small ships lay dormant on the edge of Jioran Space.
Back to top Go down
Thimble

Thimble

PostSubject: Re: [T,05] Jioran Space   [T,05] Jioran Space I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Over time, the Jioran authorities pursued a policy described vaguely in their language as 'organized assimilation' although their true aims were far from establishing cordiality or brotherly love. At first, they began mass inspections of Lojari vessels with equal numbers of diplomats as they had soldiers embarking on a comprehensive system of attempting to comprehend Lojari culture, customs and especially their dissemination of authority.

The second phase of the Jioran 'campaign' was to ascertain the most influential of the existing Lojari leadership and present them with extensive offers of friendship and alliance, with promises of resources and land in exchange for the formation of a centralized leadership under Jioran supervision made up of whoever was the most capable and/or legitimate in the eyes of the Lojari Nomads from self-appointed sovereigns to council chieftains in preparation of an intended Jioran 'third phase.'
Back to top Go down
Credentials

Credentials

PostSubject: Re: [T,05] Jioran Space   [T,05] Jioran Space I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 4:28 pm

In the matter of months since their escape and the occupation of their homeworld, the Lojari had slid uncomfortably into a roll of a footnote of not just one, but two Alien races. With the collapse of their homeworld, many Lojari had lost faith in their planetary causes. As such, the Lojari refugee fleet had remained at the disposal of the Jioran people, the fleet in the last few months had been kept sustained however their conditions were dire, they lived on the interiors of ships like slums. Only some, the perceived lucky few, were moved about by Jioran actions. Months ago had they handed over their large stockpiles of weaponry and any useful information. Many Lojari found themselves eager to convert to the Jioran cause.

What was left after the 6 months of friction was a two sided split. One side of the Nomads claimed that they were only temporarily in Jioran space, and didn't want to continue to stay in Jioran space. The other half claimed they saw a future with the Jiorans. As with all schools of thought both sides had extremes, and as a result in-fighting amongst the Lojari was commonplace. Social tensions rose however no extreme fighting broke out amongst the Lojari ships.

(// You have my auths to RP Lojari characters that are pro-Jioran, if you wish)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [T,05] Jioran Space   [T,05] Jioran Space I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[T,05] Jioran Space
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amongst The Stars :: Amongst The Stars :: Amongst The Stars :: Roleplay Instances-
Jump to: