Amongst The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst The Stars

Welcome leader, your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[E-14] The Amarath System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EyesofMarch

[E-14] The Amarath System Empty
PostSubject: [E-14] The Amarath System   [E-14] The Amarath System I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 1:16 am

Planet of Amarath, City of Unzul
Heliosa (Helium-3) Mining Center 092

[E-14] The Amarath System Mining_factory_by_molybdenumgp03-d3c23hu

"As you can see, the extra resources allocated to Amarath after the end of the war has bolstered our development efforts. Production and mining efficiency has never been so high. This particular facility is among one of the most efficient in Heliosa retrieval from Amarath's crust."

Mining Center 092's Facility Overseer, an elder Yu'Olvan caste member by the name of Rehar Ki'On, says to the occupants of his vehicle. He would press a few commands on his wrist's Holo-Tool before igniting the small vehicle's fission-core engine. The tires spin somewhat in the crumbling dirt of Amarath's rocky soil before the vehicle lurches forward; speeding onto Mining Center 092's now opened bridgeway.

Lady Governor Xia Kakir'Untai, the leading member of Amarath's colonial government, gripped the handrails of the vehicle tightly as they passed over the suspended bridge. Her fiery eyes danced to and fro; mostly ignoring the extreme dropoff just a meter or so away at the edge of the bridge. Her eyes first focused on the distant city of Unzul a good twenty miles away. From this height the city's shining lights and active air traffic were visible, even in the morning light of Amarath's sun. It was testament to how far Amarath had come since the Valkari War. She managed a small, sharp-tooth'd smile beneath her visor, before turning back to the task at hand.

She then focused on the mining facility itself. The facility was a fully operational housing, research and mining construct, with a focus on the retrieval of minerals and Heliosa from deep within' the crust of Amarath. From what she'd read on her advisor's holo-reports and messages from Kal'Bavakor's Interplanetary Conglomerate, which helped fund this particular facility; this facility focused mostly on the research, packaging, and shipping of Heliosa from Amarath to the Imperial and Un Systems. There were multiple facilities just like it, with the recent state-designated increase in Heliosa mining in the Amarath System. With the Alliance finally beginning to push out from the home systems, fuel and resources from the industrial capital of the Kal'Bavakorian empire were needed like never before..

And Xia Kakir'Untai was here to make sure efforts were in line, just as they should be.

Her eyes then focused on the massive mining drill system installed at the very end of the facility; consistently firing a violent beam of yellow energy into the planet's crust. Her mask had to polarize just so she could look at it without damaging her eyes, and the driver of their vehicle took notice immediately.

"Ah yes, the new X-726 Crust and Mantle Drill. It's top of the line m'lady.. Deposits a special genetic compound from the drill stabilizers into the crust, which helps break down the organic material in the rock; allowing the laser to drill at a much, much faster rate. Had it sent straight from the Conglomerate, along with a new Heliosa fusion generator; saved many stellar weeks worth of work with it installed."

"Very good," The Lady Governor said aloud as they continued driving over the bridge; nearing the parking point for the suspended building. The Interplanetary Conglomerate had been bankrupt for years after the war, what, with most of it's investments into what had been Kal'Bavakorian worlds reduced to nuclear dust. If the Conglomerate was able to send a newly designed prototype drill to Amarath, then the economy must really be picking up. The act also made her curious..

"I admit I am confused.. I thought Amarath didn't have a massive deposit of Heliosa. What of Sivaron, or Amarath-01?" She asked, speaking of the other worlds in the system. While Amarath and Sivaron were the only habitable planets in the system, mining and research outposts on Amarath-01 and 04 through 07 were also available.

"The Conglomerate, and even the Colonial Administration, asked specifically for the largest deposits on each planet to be mined. We have huge orders for Heliosa for now; greater than even in Pre-War times. Mining installations in the entire system are running full kak'sur right now, m'lady," Replied Rehar Ki'On as he turned the car's spherical handling device; pulling the vehicle into a marked parking zone on one of the ridges by the facilities entrance. Turning off the vehicle's fission engine, he would step out of the vehicle and walk around to extend his hand to the Lady Governor. Gracefully she'd accept it, bracing against his hand in order to step down onto the ground. The crust rumbled with each exchange between the crust hundreds of feet below them and the laser; causing the mountain the facility rested on to shudder consistently, although it was in no threat of collapsing.

Releasing her hand, the Facility Overseer would gently place his clenched fist on his chest and bow respectfully to the Lady Governor
,"With excitement and all pleasures, I welcome you, Lady Governor, to Mining Facility 092. I hope you are happy with what you will find."

"I am eager to see the containment and packaging room. I assume dropcraft don't just pick it up from the facility itself?"

"No no, it's actually a quite interesting system.." The Facility Overseer says quite charmingly as he, with the Lady Governor in tow, begins to lead her towards the facility's main enterance. Having been sitting silently in the car this entire time, two members of Amarath's Colonial Militia dropped off the back of the car and, with their rifles drawn, followed the Governor and her guide. Security had increased tenfold since the Hugresh Rebellion had started up in recent years, and even Amarath was not free from the harsh realities of Kal'Bavakor.
Back to top Go down
EyesofMarch

PostSubject: Re: [E-14] The Amarath System   [E-14] The Amarath System I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 1:23 am

Planet of Sivaron,
Outskirts of Star City; Farming town of Hasakar

[E-14] The Amarath System Colony_by_merl1ncz

'It's a beauty, isn't it?'

The youthful farmer, Vacum Tur'Han, turned to view his father; the elder, thick-horn'd Kal'Bavakorian named Nuru Tur'Han. The older Kal had a broad smile on his wrinkled face as, from their perch upon the hillside, they viewed the brightly glowing colonial center. 'Star City' it was named, directly due to the fact one could see Amarath, their sister world, orbiting directly above them, even in broad daylight; sitting idly in the great blue above their worlds beautiful plains.

"It really is; I'm amazed they built it up so quickly... Father, How did they build it so fast?"

The older Kal'Bavakorian would, with a light, guttural chuckle, lower himself off the tree stump on which he stood, and kneel down beside his small son. Both were dressed in the usual colonial clothing; thick, strongly knit green garbs meant to blend in with the world's natural color; acting as a sort of camouflage. The blue hue of a Kal'Bavakorians skin, as well as their luminous eyes, made them easy targets for alien predators.. Something this world had plenty of.

The father would gently grasp his son's shoulder, and guide his attention towards the largest structure in the very, very center of Downtown Moon City; a spire-like construct that remained yet surrounded by the skeletal base of the star ship that had landed there years ago.

"Well, my son.. You see the spire in the center of the city?"

The boy nods vigorously; ruffling his mandibles in interest,
"Yeah, I see it.."

"See, the ship that brought us here.. It landed there, you were just an egg at the time. But while we left the city center to start farming the land..."

The father motions to the spire, and then motions to the rest of the city as a whole,"The people who wanted to live in the city took the ship apart, and made it into the city! It sort of.. Prepares us for when more of us start moving here."

The boy nods, as if understanding, but then asks in a puzzled manner; his eyes still settled upon the city in interest,
"Why didn't we live in the city?"

The father smiles again and, with his strong, three-digit'd hands, grasps his son under his arms. The small child honks loudly, as if laughing, before he is placed gingerly upon his father's shoulders. Turning away from the city, they now begin to walk towards the opposite side of the hill. The child and father soon stand overlooking a small farming settlement barely half a mile from the true outskirts of Star City. They are on opposite sides of the river, with the farming settlement appearing more as a disorganized suburban area filled with farm land, OI farm tenders, light vehicles, and a series of roughly paved roads; all surrounded by a protective security fence. A bridge can be seen, in the distance, slowly being constructed to allow easier access to the city.

The father gazes down at the farming town below, smiling still as he holds his son on his shoulders. He could see many young Kal'Bavakorians hard at work on their farmlands, even now at dusk. Corral Root Plants were being cultivated, along with other grains, fruits, and vegetables; many of which would be transported back to Moon City to assist the population in growing. Extra would be sent for the indentured servants, which would allow them to begin setting up mines for the valuable mineral and resource deposits, found when colonial scouts first visited the world over fifteen standard years before. The smells of freshly made foods, of smoldering fires, the sounds of children playing in the fields; all filled the senses.

"Because... I wanted a new start. For you, and for me. We're safe here."
Back to top Go down
Retrorobot

Retrorobot

PostSubject: Re: [E-14] The Amarath System   [E-14] The Amarath System I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 5:35 pm

Planet of Amarath, outside the city of Unzul
United Federation of the Red Sun Diplomatic Outpost

[E-14] The Amarath System 75c6e8f782dfbc958d3b57f29dc456f1
The facility was built by a joint effort from both Red Sun and Kal engineers and it was an interesting mesh of architecture and style. It was a symbol of the long-standing cooperation between the two nations, and the continued friendliness to come. Massive gardens and large arching hallways defined the series of buildings, manned by the United Federation of Red Sun Systems. One of the most shocking factors, at least for newcomers to the facility, was the lack of of armored marines or soldiers littered around. Almost all of them wore their dress uniforms instead of the standard armor. This was because they felt very little need for a show of force to the Kals. They were one of the few allies the Red Sun had kept throughout their time in the stars.

The ambassador, flanked by two unarmored Federal soldiers stormed down the hallway. A quick turn to the left and she entered the communication hub for the entire facility. She approached a terminal and was joined by an intelligence officer slightly taller than she was. They both tried to open a channel with the Kal diplomats on the planets.

"This is ambassador Reyes, requesting an immediate meeting with the Kal'Bavakkorian delegation,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [E-14] The Amarath System   [E-14] The Amarath System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[E-14] The Amarath System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amongst The Stars :: Amongst The Stars :: Amongst The Stars :: Roleplay Instances-
Jump to: