Amongst The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst The Stars

Welcome leader, your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help with your fleet composition? I can help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retrorobot

Retrorobot

Need help with your fleet composition? I can help Empty
PostSubject: Need help with your fleet composition? I can help   Need help with your fleet composition? I can help I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Hey guys, so I know getting a fleet composition together isn't everyone's cup of tea so I decided to throw out the offer to create some templates/designs for people who don't want to go through the tedious process of designing their own fleets. If you give me a general idea of how you'd like your navy to operate on a combat level, I can design and compose a fleet that matches your nation's "character"
Back to top Go down
Taeryc

Taeryc

PostSubject: Re: Need help with your fleet composition? I can help   Need help with your fleet composition? I can help I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:16 am

SAFE ME
Back to top Go down
Retrorobot

Retrorobot

PostSubject: Re: Need help with your fleet composition? I can help   Need help with your fleet composition? I can help I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm

I PMd you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with your fleet composition? I can help   Need help with your fleet composition? I can help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with your fleet composition? I can help
Page 1 of 1