Amongst The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amongst The Stars

Welcome leader, your people await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taeryc's Fleet Inconsistencies; A tutorial for those who may be confused about the current system.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rookzilla
Admin
Rookzilla

Taeryc's Fleet Inconsistencies; A tutorial for those who may be confused about the current system. Empty
PostSubject: Taeryc's Fleet Inconsistencies; A tutorial for those who may be confused about the current system.   Taeryc's Fleet Inconsistencies; A tutorial for those who may be confused about the current system. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 9:37 pm

To iron this out, this should quickly help anyone who doesn't as of yet understand what fleet point can buy a certain user.

Right so lets review this, as of current, we don't know what the ships of Taeryc's navy actually consist of in terms of what firepower they are packing. But we can determine how many points they carry. I will below demonstrate what I mean when I say that his ships add up to too many fleet points.

A great power is allowed 350 fleet points as of current (that could change however.)

Every frigate is 10 points
Every Destroyer is 20 points
Every Cruiser is 30 points
Every carrier and battleship is 60.
Dreadnoughts and Super Carriers are 80.

So for example, a great power could only field 4 super carriers (that would be 320 fleet points in cost, 80*4)

Current Fleet Strength and Deployment:

----------

First Fleet "Sovereign", Stationed at Theseus Station, Epsilon Eridani System:
Current Stength:
# King Alexander Class Battleships (60 each)
# Ark Royal Class Carriers (60 each)
# Hunt Class Cruisers (40 each)
# Longbow Class Destroyers (20 each)
# Resolute Class Destroyers (20 each)
# Bulwark Class Frigates (10 each)
# Eclipse Class Corvettes (5 each)
Flagship: HMS Allingtonshire
CO: Admiral Michael McDermot

----------

So lets take the first fleet for an example, if we were to hypothetically purchase one of each ship on the fleets inventory, and change those #s to 1s we would have to use 215 fleet points, which is entirely possible.

Now, how did I get that 215? Adding up 1 of each of those ships will give you that result. However its not enough to field about 4 of the same fleets, that would end you up with a number closer to 900 points. (That's not impossible if the RP goes on long enough and you save your ships!) But in Taeryc's defence, I assume the hash tags are because he doesn't know how many ships he's purchasing.

Put any replies or any questions in here, lets get it all out early to stop confusion.
Back to top Go down

Taeryc's Fleet Inconsistencies; A tutorial for those who may be confused about the current system.
Page 1 of 1